- David Mohundro
Last night kicked out the Fort Smith .NET User Group's first meeting. It went great! I would guess that we had at least 20 or 30 people show up.
Raymond Lewallen spoke to us about Behavior Driven Design (BDD). I thought I'd share links to a few of the resources that he brought up last night.
- Dan North - He came up with the BDD idea
- specunit-net - A set of extensions to strive for more behavioral tests (specifications) based on SpecUnit for Ruby
- NUnit - The testing framework Raymond used
- MbUnit - I actually use MbUnit for most of my tests, but NUnit is fine.
- Castle Windsor - The IoC container that Raymond mentioned.
- Rhino.Mocks - A mocking framework by Oren Eini.
- Automocking Container - An IoC container that takes advantage of Rhino.Mocks for mocking out dependencies.
- General BDD resources
All in all, a great presentation. Considering the breadth of information that BDD covers, I think Raymond did a great job. I hope that FSDNUG can continue to bring topics like this to the area.